The present Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods and Services (hereinafter referred to as the Terms) are an internal statutory act of Metamorphosis (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and is binding for all employees, services and structural divisions of the Company. The Terms regulate relations with users of the website https://athos.gifts/ (hereinafter referred to as the Website) who perform any monetary transactions on the website.
Carrying out money transactions, ordering goods and services on the Site, the user agrees and accepts the provisions stated in the present Terms and in the Public Offer Agreement.
Full name: Metamorphosis NPO (non-profit organization Metamorphosis)
Registration Number: 997017515
Registered address: Karyes (Καρυές), Mount Athos, Greece 63086
Actual/Postal address: Karyes (Καρυές), Mount Athos, Greece 63086
1. The site is the property of the Company, which, through it, sells goods, services, and collects donations.
2. The Company has the right to add, remove or edit product/service pages on the site at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
3. The Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to stop selling goods and services or limit access to some or all of the goods and services presented on the site at any time.
4. The company reserves the right to refuse to provide goods or services to the user of the site if the user has indicated incomplete, unreliable or deliberately false information.
5. The Company is not responsible for incomplete, unreliable or deliberately false information provided by the user.
6. Any transactions carried out on the Website, are governed by the sales agreement in accordance with the terms of the Public Offer Agreement.
7. The site does not require any special actions from the user to use athos.gifts for viewing and choosing goods/services. For ordering, registration on the site is required.
8. The site reserves the right to refuse to provide goods/services to the buyer in cases, specified in the Public Offer Agreement.
9. The company has the right to send out mailings to the buyer's e-mail address with information about promotions, new goods/services and other news.
10. Buyer can be a natural or legal person who placed an order for goods or services on the Site through a special form, online chat, e-mail or phone call to the operator on one of the phones listed on the Site, on the terms of the Public Offer Agreement.
11. The Buyer is fully responsible for providing complete and accurate information required to place an order on the Site.
12. The use of the Site for browsing and selection of goods/services is free of charge.
13. The fact of ordering and/or payment for goods/services on the site implies the buyer's acceptance of the provisions of the present Terms and the Public Offer Agreement, being equal to the conclusion of the contract of sale/service.
Buyers' privacy and data protection
15. Personal data includes:
· Buyer's full name;
· Contact information, including phone number, e-mail address, etc.
· Other data necessary for providing a quality customer service (this includes, for example, the number of passengers, information about the additional driver, the number of the flight for the client to be picked up by a representative of the company at the airport, etc.)
16. Personal information provided by the customer is confidential. Information is collected solely for the purpose of improving the quality of services provided, delivering goods or performing the service ordered, communicating with you regarding the status of your order and providing customer support, sending notifications about the status of your order, as well as informing you about the services of the Site and the accounting of the Company.
17. By placing an order the Buyer gives its consent to the processing of its personal data by the Company in accordance with the law.
18. Transfer of client's personal data to third parties may be carried out solely for the purpose of timely processing and delivery of goods (e.g., providing a delivery address to the courier service), as well as the performance of the ordered service (e.g., handing notes with the names to monasteries, specifying the name of the person who has made a donation).
19. The Company undertakes to take all necessary measures to protect customers' personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
20. Registered users can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button in the email.
Procedure for concluding a contract
21. The Buyer places an order on the site by means of a special form, online chat, e-mail or telephone call to the operator on one of the phones specified on the Site on the terms of the Public Offer.
22. The Buyer exercises his will by filling out the order form and/or specifying the relevant data when placing an order by one of the ways specified in clause 21.
23. When placing an order, the Buyer provides complete and accurate information necessary for placing an order.
24. The administration of the site does not edit the data provided by the user.
25. Terms of delivery, payment procedure, terms of the order and other essential conditions are regulated by the Public Offer Agreement, the delivery and Payment Methods posted on the Site in free access.
26. Upon completion of the order, the Site assumes the rights and obligations set out in the Public Offer Agreement, the delivery and Payment Methods.
Warranties & refunds
27. The Company guarantees delivery of goods to the specified address by one of the methods specified in the delivery methods.
28. In case it is impossible to deliver the goods to the specified address, the Company's operator gets in contact with the buyer within 24 hours and informs about the impossibility of delivery.
29. Rules for returning goods and processing of refunds are specified in the Public Offer Agreement.
General and transitional provisions
30. The company can change the present Terms unilaterally at any time. The version of the Terms posted on the website athos.gifts is considered to be valid.
31. Any claims of buyers should be declared not later than 14 days from the moment of purchase.
32. In case any provisions of the present Terms are contrary to the law or are unenforceable, it does not invalidate all provisions hereof. In such cases, the provisions stipulated by Greek law shall apply.
Public Offer Agreement
This public offer agreement (hereinafter - Agreement) is an internal normative act of the company and is binding for all employees, services and structural divisions of the company. The Agreement contains the seller's public offer with essential conditions of purchase and sale of goods and services to users of the website athos.gifts (hereinafter - the Site) with making any monetary transactions.
The provisions of this Agreement govern everything related to the sale of goods or services conducted through the Site. The Agreement is concluded between Metamorphosis (hereinafter referred to as the Company or the Seller) and the users of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the Buyers).
By carrying out monetary transactions, ordering goods and services on the Site, the Buyer agrees and accepts the provisions set out in this Agreement and in the Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods and Services.
This Contract is public. Its terms are the same for all users regardless of their status.
Offer - a public offer by the Seller to conclude the Sale and Purchase Agreement on the terms and conditions contained therein, addressed to the Buyer;
Public offer acceptance (hereinafter - Acceptance) - full consent of the Buyer to the terms and conditions of the Agreement;
Goods - a list of goods and services presented on the Site;
Site (website, e-shop, online store) - https://athos.gifts/;
Personal Cabinet (personal account) - the Buyer's personal page on the Site, from where the orders and personal data of the user are managed.
Subject of the agreement
The Seller undertakes to transfer the goods into the possession of the Buyer or to carry out in full the service ordered by the Buyer on the Site, using the methods provided by this Agreement.
The Buyer agrees to accept and pay in full the goods and/or services ordered on the Seller's site, in the manner and on the terms set forth on the site and specified in this Agreement.
The given Agreement with all appendices is an integral part of the public offer and an internal normative act of the Company.
The Agreement regulates transactions of purchase and sale of goods and services on the Site, including the following stages:
- independent selection of goods/services by the Buyer in the online store;
- independent execution of the order by the Buyer;
- Buyer's registration on the site;
- payment for the order by the Buyer;
- performance by the Seller of the ordered service / transfer of the ordered goods to the Buyer by one of the methods specified on the site, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Registration and Order Placement
Ordering is done by the buyer on the Site independently through a special form, online chat, e-mail or phone call to the operator on one of the phones listed on the Site.
Any natural person, legal entity or individual entrepreneur without any restrictions on age, field of activity or location can act as a buyer. In case the Company cannot deliver the goods to the address specified by the Buyer, the Company support service shall contact the Buyer within 24 hours and inform him/her about it.
The acceptance of the offer by the Buyer shall be made by putting a mark - indicator of the corresponding checkbox when placing the order.
The acceptance of the Buyer contains:
- for goods: the name of the goods with the article number, brand, quantity, color, size, price and/or other necessary characteristics of the goods;
- for the service: the data necessary for the quality of the service (for example, in case of ordering a transfer - the number of passengers, the request of an additional driver, the flight number in order for the representative of the company to meet you at the airport, etc.)
- name of the buyer (or the name of the other recipient of the goods);
- contact information, including phone number and email address, etc.;
- address of delivery.
From the moment the Buyer sends the Acceptance, the Seller's rights and obligations to fulfill the order and provide goods/services to the Buyer arise.
In order to complete the purchase and payment for the goods through the form on the Site, registration is required. At registration the Buyer specifies the information about himself, such as full name, e-mail address, and the password for access to a personal account. The registration form may contain fields with additional information that is not required.
After registration, the Buyer gets access to additional options of the personal cabinet, including the history of orders, order status, etc. The Buyer has the right to edit the data and information specified in the personal account. The Company does not make changes in the personal data of Users/Buyers without their consent.
The Company reserves the right to cancel the Buyer's order in the following cases:
- the product is out of stock;
- execution of the order is impossible for reasons beyond the Seller's control;
- in case of fraudulent behaviour of the Buyer, indicating the lack of intention to purchase the Goods (in particular, providing false information, repeated failure to meet delivery deadlines as a result of inability to contact the Buyer, etc.);
- the Buyer's failure to receive the order within the reservation period in case of self-delivery;
- the Buyer's failure to pay on time or refusal to pay for the goods/services;
- the Buyer's failure to provide the required list of documents for the registration of the return of funds;
- inappropriate or unacceptable behavior on the part of the Buyer, expressed both orally and in writing.
All materials presented on the Site are for information purposes only. The merchandise may slightly differ from the illustrations on the Site. However, the Seller shall make every effort to ensure that the product/service corresponds as closely as possible to those stated on the Site.
In case of any questions, the Buyer may contact the Seller's representative via online chat on the Website or at email@example.com.
Cost and payment
The cost of goods is determined by the Seller independently and is indicated in the card of goods/services.
If it is impossible to calculate the cost of the service without providing additional information, the final cost shall be reported to the Buyer by the specialist of the Company immediately after providing such information.
Payment for the order shall be made by one of the ways specified in the Payment Methods, which, together with the delivery methods and the Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods and Services, constitute an integral part of the present Agreement.
Prices for any goods/services can be changed by the Seller at any time unilaterally without notice to Users. These changes shall not affect the paid goods/services. In cases of ordered but unpaid goods/services, the Seller undertakes to notify the Buyer of the price change as soon as possible.
In case of cancellation of all or part of the order due to lack of goods in the Seller's warehouse, the latter undertakes to notify the Buyer about it as soon as possible.
In case of lack of communication with the Buyer, the order is considered cancelled within 2 working days from the moment of execution.
If the Buyer cancels the order in whole or in part, the value of the goods paid by non-cash payment method shall be refunded to the same card/bank account from which the payment was made (payment refund).
Delivery of goods shall be made in accordance with the rules specified in the terms of delivery, which are an integral part of this Contract.
Cancellation of an order by the Buyer
The Buyer can at any time withdraw from the product/service ordered on the Site by contacting the support service via online chat, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting a representative of the Company by one of the phone numbers indicated on the Site.
The Buyer's refusal of the ordered product/service entails termination of the contract between the Seller and the Buyer and cancellation of the application.
The Buyer shall have the right to refuse the ordered, but not paid service within 48 hours before the service is provided.
If the Buyer cancels the goods/service in respect of which the prepayment was made, the prepayment amount shall not be refunded upon cancellation of the order.
In case the goods/service were paid by the Buyer in full amount, the payment is refunded with the exception of the actual expenses related to the performance of the service made by the time of refusal of goods/service.
In case of ordering the services "Submit a Prayer Request (note) to Mount Athos" and "Light a Candle on Mount Athos", as well as in case of transferring a donation, the prepayment amount is 100%. As these services are performed immediately upon receipt of money on the Company's account, in this case cancellation of the order is impossible.
Refunds to the Buyer are made to the bank card/bank account from which the payment was made.
Exchange of goods
A non-food product of proper quality may be returned within 14 days of receipt, in case its trade dress and consumer properties, as well as documents confirming the fact and conditions of purchase are preserved. Lack of such documents does not deprive the Buyer of the opportunity to refer to other evidence of the purchase of goods from the Seller.
If the Buyer returns the goods of proper quality, the purchase of which was accompanied by the provision of some additional gift, the latter shall be returned to the Seller with the preservation of the trade dress and consumer properties.
If the Buyer receives goods of inadequate quality, he/she has the right to claim at his/her choice:
- free elimination of defects of the goods or reimbursement of the costs for their correction by the Buyer or a third party (the Buyer has the right to request the elimination of defects in the service centers of the manufacturers of goods);
- proportionate reduction of the purchase price;
- replacement for the goods of similar brand (model, article) or for the same goods of another brand (model, article) with the appropriate recalculation of the purchase price;
- return of the amount paid for the goods.
If the Buyer rejects the goods of proper quality, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer the full amount paid, minus shipping costs, within no later than 14 days from the date of the Buyer's request. This period may be longer than 14 days for reasons beyond the Seller's control (e.g. in the event of a failure in the payment system through which the transaction is made).
Data collection and processing
When placing an order, the Buyer gives his consent to the collection and processing of his personal data by the Seller.
General and transitional provisions
This Agreement comes into force from the moment of its posting on the Site.
The Company can make changes to this Agreement unilaterally at any moment. The freely accessible version of the Agreement on the website athos.gifts is considered to be valid.
Any claims of Buyers should be declared not later than 14 days from the moment of purchase on the Site.
In the event that any provisions of this Agreement are contrary to law or are unenforceable, this shall not invalidate all the provisions hereof. In such cases, the provisions provided by the legislation in force shall apply.
The present version of the Contract is valid. The Contract is valid indefinitely until it is terminated by one of the Parties in the manner prescribed by this Contract or by the legislation in force. The Contract shall in any case remain in force until the parties have fully performed their obligations hereunder.